Principal Full Stack Developer – Artificial Intelligence
Founded in 2011, privately held TransformativeMed, Inc., headquartered in Seattle, Washington, is the world-wide leader in developing Cerner-integrated solutions that enable hospitals and health systems to modernize their Electronic Health Record (EHR) for future innovation. Used at more than 120 hospitals, the interface-free, CORE Value Suite solutions optimize clinician workflows and augment clinical intelligence to support complex disease management. Machine-learning and Artificial Intelligence are used to ensure that the EHR seamlessly serves patient-specific and specialty-specific care intelligence to care providers as they work, dramatically reducing repetitive data entry, to streamline workflows and decision support processes. Health systems realize more value by rapidly innovating their existing EHR without replacing it.
TransformativeMed is building a smart predictive solution for hospital based workflows. We are looking for highly driven Machine Learning Full Stack Engineers who can lead the development efforts for this solution. This position will have opportunities to collaborate with the development team in multiple areas, including: EHR (electronic health record) embedded web application development, mobile app development, reporting and data-driven solutions, machine learning, voice-enabled applications, etc.
- Development of AI as a SaaS in cloud and managing infrastructure
- Develop Machine Learning solutions by translating models into codes
- Develop APIs for interfacing AI services
- Optimize code and architecture design for required performance
- Lead the development efforts for T4Med - Advanced Technologies solution by reviewing codes and technical requirements
- Solid background in algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented programming
- Basic Understanding of fundamentals of machine learning
- Strong programming skills in at least one object oriented programming language (Java, Scala, Python)
- Experience with API development, services, and databases
- Experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) development cycle
- Experience with code reviews and code versioning systems (such as github, etc)
- Eager to learn new algorithms, new application areas and new tools
- Understanding of the AWS services (DynamoDB, EC2, EMR, Kinesis, Redshift, RDS, Kafka, SageMaker, S3, Lambda) (A plus)
- Basic understanding of deep learning, predictive and inference models (A plus)
- Experience with Microservices and serverless computing (A plus)
- Experience with at least one of the modern distributed ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet (A plus)
TransformativeMed provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.