Principal Software Architect-Artificial Intelligence
Founded in 2011, privately held TransformativeMed, Inc., headquartered in Seattle, Washington, is the world-wide leader in developing Cerner-integrated solutions that enable hospitals and health systems to modernize their Electronic Health Record (EHR) for future innovation. Used at more than 120 hospitals, the interface-free, CORE Value Suite solutions optimize clinician workflows and augment clinical intelligence to support complex disease management. Machine-learning and Artificial Intelligence are used to ensure that the EHR seamlessly serves patient-specific and specialty-specific care intelligence to care providers as they work, dramatically reducing repetitive data entry, to streamline workflows and decision support processes. Health systems realize more value by rapidly innovating their existing EHR without replacing it.
TransformativeMed is looking for senior software systems architect who can help us maintain and optimize infrastructure on AWS. This position will have opportunities to collaborate with the development team in multiple areas, including: EHR (electronic health record) embedded web application development, mobile app development with Cordova, reporting and data-driven solutions, machine learning, voice-enabled applications, etc.
- Architect Analytics and AI solution on AWS
- Maintain and develop our development, test and production CI/CD pipeline on AWS Big Data
- Configure various deployments (Warehousing, Hadoop frameworks and applications, SQL/NoSQL databases, etc.)
- Troubleshoot issues
- Cost optimize infrastructure
- Maintain AWS organization policies
- Analyze new services
- Experience with highly scalable and efficient databases. NoSQL Is a plus
- Experience designing and deploying AWS managed services
- Networking Fundamentals
- Experience with deploying highly available cloud services
- Knowledge about Microservices, serverless architectures, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with API and service architecture
- (A plus) Big Data experience: Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Presto, etc.
- (A plus) Understanding of tiered and layered architectures
- (A plus) Experience with Machine Learning/AI Technologies
- (A plus) Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, complexity analysis, and aspect-oriented programming
TransformativeMed provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.