Strategic Account Executive
Founded in 2011, privately held TransformativeMed, Inc., headquartered in Seattle, Washington, is the world-wide leader in developing Cerner-integrated solutions that enable hospitals and health systems to modernize their Electronic Health Record (EHR) for future innovation. Used at more than 120 hospitals, the interface-free, CORE Value Suite solutions optimize clinician workflows and augment clinical intelligence to support complex disease management. Machine-learning and Artificial Intelligence are used to ensure that the EHR seamlessly serves patient-specific and specialty-specific care intelligence to care providers as they work, dramatically reducing repetitive data entry, to streamline workflows and decision support processes. Health systems realize more value by rapidly innovating their existing EHR without replacing it.
We’re looking for an inspired strategic thinker who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service, is comfortable in a fast-moving growth company and knows how to get stuff done. You will be tasked with managing customer relationships to ensure our customers love us and want to do more with us. Your focus will be on the total customer, from C-Suite to the day-to-day management. Your success will be measured on contract renewals, product expansion, customer satisfaction, and how you live TransformativeMed values.
The person we are looking for is:
- Entrepreneurial: Comfortable and enjoys being part of a fast moving, growth company. Interested in putting their “DNA” into the company and watching it grow.
- Strategic: Inspired strategic thinker with a passion for problem solving and relationship building that leads to mission accomplishment
- Customer Focused: Trusted advisor that understands the customers’ goals and how to achieve them; Able to effectively manage entire organization, from the “C” suite down through strong communication and relationship building skills
- Action-Oriented: High energy, self-starter that proactively responds to customer needs, problems, and opportunities. Passionate about delivering value to our clients.
- Collaborative: Strong team builder who can effectively manage cross-department projects for customer success
- Effective Communicator: Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; Able to clearly and concisely communicate complex things to internal customers, external customers, and business partners
- Organized: Proven experience managing large complex customers and projects; Strong project management, account portfolio planning, and prioritization
- Successful: Successful track record of delivering measurable value to customers during difficult business times, while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Manage existing customers from top to bottom to high levels of customer satisfaction, revenue retention and growth
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders at your customers
- Interface effectively with customers and internal resources to drive results and resolve issues
- Negotiate effectively with customers and ensure all contractual obligations are met
- Demonstrates TransformativeMed values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Travel as needed
- Experienced executive level customer manager, with 5+ years working with healthcare organizations
- Proven record of delivering customer success documented through renewal rates, customer satisfaction ratings, and revenue growth
- RN or other clinical background a plus
- Knowledge of EHR and technology a plus
- Comfortable in a face paced growth environment
- Team player who works well across functions and groups to ensure customer success
Base salary, commissions, bonus, equity incentive
TransformativeMed provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.