Founded in 2011, privately held TransformativeMed, Inc., headquartered in Seattle, Washington, is the world-wide leader in developing Cerner-integrated solutions that enable hospitals and health systems to modernize their Electronic Health Record (EHR) for future innovation. Used at more than 120 hospitals, the interface-free, CORE Value Suite solutions optimize clinician workflows and augment clinical intelligence to support complex disease management. Machine-learning and Artificial Intelligence are used to ensure that the EHR seamlessly serves patient-specific and specialty-specific care intelligence to care providers as they work, dramatically reducing repetitive data entry, to streamline workflows and decision support processes. Health systems realize more value by rapidly innovating their existing EHR without replacing it.
We’re looking for an inspired strategic thinker who is passionate about selling, is comfortable in a fastmoving growth company and knows how to get stuff done. You will be responsible for executing on our sales and go to market strategy, tweaking or revamping where required based on your expertise, establishing the sales targets to meet the company objectives and for the overall sales P&L. In addition, you and your team will be responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization, managing targeted customer relationships to ensure our customers love us and want to do more with us. Your success will be measured on establishing new beach head contracts based on our identified strategic accounts, customer satisfaction, and how you live TransformativeMed values.
The person we are looking for is:
- Entrepreneurial: Comfortable and enjoys being part of a fast moving, growth company. Interested in putting their “DNA” into the company and watching it grow.
- Strategic: Inspired strategic thinker with a passion for finding and successfully closing new sales. TransformativeMed
- Customer Focused: Approaches sales as a trusted advisor that understands the customers’ goals and how to achieve them; Able to effectively manage entire organization, from the “C” suite down through strong communication and relationship building skills
- Action-Oriented: High energy, self-starter that proactively responds to opportunities and turns them into strategic sales. Passionate about delivering value to our clients.
- Collaborative: Strong team builder who can effectively work cross-departments for success
- Effective Communicator: Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; Able to clearly and concisely communicate complex things to internal customers, external customers, and business partners
- Organized: Proven experience selling into large complex healthcare organizations
- Successful: Successful documented track record of successfully selling to customers while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Close enterprise deals for new targeted customers and expand our footprint in existing customers from top to bottom to high levels of customer satisfaction, revenue retention and growth. Own your P&L.
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with the Chief Marketing Officer
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses working with our product and content management and teams
- Implements and manages the approved partner and channel strategies in the US and abroad
- Hires, builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders at your customers
- Interface effectively with customers and internal resources to drive results
- Negotiate effectively with customers to successfully close deals
- Demonstrates TransformativeMed values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Travel as needed; position can be based anywhere in the continental US but prefer Seattle, WA
- Experienced executive level sales manager, with 5+ years working with healthcare provider organizations
- Proven record of delivering customer success documented through complex enterprise deals closed
- Deep understanding of Healthcare Provider segment
- Deep knowledge of EHR and technology a plus
- Comfortable in a face paced growth environment
- Team player who works well across functions and groups to ensure customer success
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
- duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
- activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Base salary, commissions, bonus, equity incentive
TransformativeMed provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.